Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Introducing the Finns


So I used to laugh at people with blogs. Who has time to blog with two babies? I can hardly check my email and pay the bills!! But, I now understand the convenience of blogging--upload photos and everyone can see without me having to send lots of emails with huge attachments:-)

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Love It!

Jami said...

What a beautiful family!
We need to get together sometime soon...I notice your trips are all to the warmer parts of the world, wanna come visit where it's COLD?! :)
Talk to you soon!
Jami

Maddy said...

Amazing! You get big respect from me for taking your kids to Fugi! I can barely take my girls to Chucky Cheese! LOL! Love you and had fun looking at your pictures! Keep them comming!And hope to see you this Christmas season!!
XOXOXO,
Maddy

Stephanie Chapin said...

Who knew that Scott Finn would be such..the "family man".... oh - but the Lord knew!!!

You are a beautiful Family!!!
Love Stephanie